THE WEEKLY NO. 3
THE WEEKLY RECAP:
The past week has been extremely busy and I haven’t had much of a presence on social media. I have some exciting things in the works to share with all of you, so stay tuned! My theme this week is to stay on top of organizing everything in my life so I am more efficient. My number one tip for staying organized is to have a planner for each aspect of your life. I use one for my full time job and one for the blog. This helps me to keep everything separate so I do not feel overwhelmed. Having cute planners and notebooks also helps your desk look pretty and inspiring! My photography class starts this week, therefore I can’t wait to learn how to operate and play with my camera better. Would you be interested in hearing all the tips and tricks I learn? Comment below!
FAVORITES OF THE WEEK:
Everything I am wishing to add into my life this week!
WHAT I’M READING:
CAPTURE YOUR STYLE
This week I read this amazing book “Capture Your Style” by blogger Aimee Song from Song of Style. Since I am interested in learning more about photography and transforming my Instagram content to be more than just a pretty picture, this book is especially relevant. Aimee writes a fun how-to guide on how to curate and organize an amazing Instagram feed. In this book you will learn;
· How to brighten, sharpen, and filter your photos
· The best apps and filters
· How to prop and style food and fashion photos
· Ways to craft your voice and story on Instagram
· How to gain more Instagram followers
· Secrets behind building a top Instagram brand
· How to transform an Instagram hobby into a successful business
· Tips for driving revenue based on your following