DIY | POM POM EMBELLISHED BOOTIES
I love a good DIY project, especially when it involves giving something in your closet a much needed makeover. I am all for a good statement shoe, therefore updating my basic black booties made for an easy weekend project. More and more this season I have seen embellished booties sold by every retailer, so I couldn’t wait to create my own version.
- Glue Gun
- Pom Poms (buy HERE, HERE, and HERE) I bought 1 package of each color and was left with extra
- Black Booties (I had mine in my closet but found the same ones for $14.99!! Buy HERE or you can buy similar HERE, & HERE)
- Plug in your glue gun and let heat
- Dust off shoes and make sure surface is clean
- Spread out pom poms
- Glue individual pom poms to your shoes in random color order
- Let the glue cool off
- Wear them proudly-easy right?!
RATHER BUY THAN DIY? | THE EMBELLISHED EDIT