AFFORDABLE FASHION BRANDS THAT WON’T BREAK THE BANK
Whether shopping based on necessity, work or for fun I am all about brands that are affordable. Trends come and go at lightning speed these days, so it is important to me to find pieces to integrate into my wardrobe without dropping a ton of cash. I don’t believe that great personal style and spending a lot of money on clothes go hand and hand. Don’t get me wrong, I can always find things to splurge on- like handbags or shoes. But clothing, I rarely spend a lot of money on. I love to get creative with how I style and put outfits together. I often mix a lot of brands, and always try to elevate my outfit with an accessory so it looks more expensive than it is.
So today I am sharing my 5 favorite budget friendly brands that I spend hours of my life shopping at online from the comfort of my bed.
SHOP THE LOOK
AFFORDABLE FASHION BRANDS
Click the “green” links below to shop my 5 favorite fashion destinations online.
- NA-KD; I recently stumbled across this brand on Instagram. Thank god I did, because I am newly obsessed. They have the coolest pieces that you see all the bloggers wearing on social media. I am obsessed with the t shirts and unique jackets and layering pieces. This brand also carries well known brands, but I usually don’t come here for those brands. I stick to the more affordable trendy pieces.
- STORETS: this might be my new favorite online store. I get excited every time I go shop the site because they just have the most unique and fashion forward pieces. Of course they are knocking off designer pieces from the runway, but let’s be real which retailer isn’t? This is the budget friendly destination if you want something trendy, unique and a fraction of a designer price.
- CHICWISH: this online brand has great affordable pieces. I bought a few sweaters this season from them and I couldn’t be more impressed with the quality. Word to the wise, if you opt for free shipping, expect not to have your items for close to a month. I would advise to pay the shipping charge so you can wear your new clothes immediately.
- MISSGUIDED: this is the online brand to go to if you are looking for band tees, distressed jeans, and more edgier pieces. Everything I buy from here is black for some reason. I love incorporating more edgy pieces with all the feminine things I already have in my closet to style a more androgynous look. My favorite page on this site has to be the shoes. I always buy shoes from here and am never disappointed.
- CHOIES: this is the Forever21 of the online space. They offer a ton of items, so the website is a bit overwhelming.It is a great place to find trendy pieces that are very affordable. I always read the reviews to determine which size to buy based on previous experiences.
Let me know if the comments below if you like the online shops or have any places you love to shop online that are affordable!